OroTree Services SDN BHD
OroTree Services SDN BHD. (OT-OMS) is a niche consulting group of leading Malaysian, Australian, and South African resource sector professionals headquartered in Malaysia, Australia, and South Africa, servicing the diverse needs of the resource industry globally. The group provides the highest quality project planning, interpretation, execution, and reporting of multi discipline resource data to the internationally adopted Australian JORC and Canadian National Instrument NI43-101 compliance codes. With over 40 years’ experience in a range of geology environments and a proven track record of exploration success and production, the group draws upon the diverse skill sets of its highly experienced and professional staff and associated partners that spans four decades of industry involvement, to provide the highest quality products, services, deliverables and economic outcomes to its clients.
A core differentiator of the team has been the wide range of geological settings and commodities explored over the last 40 years. Team members have either worked with or been responsible for a wide range and scale of economic discoveries, many of which are still operating world class mines today.
Our experience covering Archaean and Proterozoic aged greenstone terranes of Australia, South & West Africa, Canada and India, and extensive experience in epithermal and porphyry hosted mineralisation throughout North America, Europe, Northern, Central and South East Asia, Russia and the Pacific, means OT-OMS consultants are experienced across a wide range of mineralised systems and geological environments.
From project appraisals, assisting with onsite project planning and execution of exploration and mining programs, drilling and geophysical surveys, to mapping, geological and geophysical interpretations, modelling, target generation and reporting, OroTree Services is able to assist its clients across a range of services within the resource sector.
Our head office is situated in Malaysia with offices in NSW & VIC in Australia, together with partners in Johannesburg South Africa, the company can offer international expertise through most time zones of the world. OroTree Services, we provide a multi discipline team and network of associates with major strengths in:
- practical field exploration and drilling expertise
- exploration project planning and onsite supervision
- project and data due diligence
- 3D geological modelling, mapping and interpretations
- GIS data compilation, interpretation and auditing
- geophysical modelling and interpretation of potential field data including magnetic, gravity, IP and EM datasets
- target generation and reporting using multi-discipline datasets
- petrological analysis, ore genesis and mineral characterisation
- resource estimation studies
- JORC and NI43-101 compliant technical document preparation for reporting to stock market and government groups
- QAQC of data and hosted SQL database management services
- reporting tools for exploration and mining data, tracking and analysis
- metallurgical processes, design and application, deposit metallurgy
- environmental and hydro geological monitoring
- geotechnical analysis and reporting
- IT establishment, auditing, communications and procedures
- SharePoint implementation and customised database development allowing global information sharing – Global Workgroups all on the same page